Returns & Refunds
The customer of www.tireshopabudhabi.com can claim for full refund by cancelling the contract and returning the goods. However, the following conditions apply for claiming the refund.
Conditions of Refund
A refund shall only be made if:
- The goods have not been used at all.
- The tyres have not been mounted on the rim.
- The tyres have not been driven on.
- The package of the tyres is intact.
- They should be in the exact condition in which they were handed over to the customer by the manufacturer.
- Limited time offers and special offers cannot be returned.
- The mode of payment, through which the customers made the payments, shall be used to refund the amount.
In case if the customer has cancelled the purchase where the goods haven’t been dispatched from the warehouse, they are entitled to receive a full refund, without any deduction. However, they will be liable for any cost that has been incurred for the purpose of returning the goods. Moreover, tireshopabudhabi.com reserves the right to claim for any direct losses from the customer which they have incurred with the return process. tireshopabudhabi.com will not charge additional administrational charges and restocking charges.
If you want to know about the accurate cost that will be refunded on returning the goods, you can contact our customer service centre. They will be able to guide you about the amount that you are entitled to receive depending on your location, tyre specifications, and other factors.
SIGN UP FOR OUR BEST DEALS
Get the latest information about new products, special deals, news, top-rated items, promotions and more!